Not a problem Joe! I stocked up on Tylenol before rejoining the list ! I expect that
within a week or so
most of my contacts will have the new address and all will be solved. In the meantime,
I'll just make
sure that when someone does it to me, I'll use a previous post in the thread to
"reply-to".

By the way, nice try. A little obvious, but nice try!

Lanman