On Sunday 07 Dec 2003 1:23 pm, JoeHill wrote:

> I've really had just about enough of this place. I step out of line
> an inch and people are all over me. Lanman behaves like a raving
> madman and not a fuckin' peep of protest.

Joe, first, you never stop out of line an inch.  When you step out it
is always the full nine yards.  It's no coincidence that whenever a
thread like this gets going you are always one half of it.  Calm it,
now.  You have a lot to offer, and your reputation for this sort of
thing means that your genuine offerings are undervalued.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302