Hi there

I am buying a new PC with a "ASUS P4P800-VM" motherboard (a "all-in-one" with
i865G chip set). In the section "Recommended hardware" for 9.2 Mandrake
writes that the i865G chip set works when it comes to graphics.

        <http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/9.2/features/#14>

Great! But what about the rest of the features of the motherboard? Will
everything work 100%? USB, disk controllers etc? One things is if it will
work with Mandrake. Another thing is if perform _well_ with Linux (and bad
support doesn't slow down read/write access to disk, ram etc). I am ready to
install seperate cards for lan and audio, but will I then have a good
solution?

Janus

--
Spiren er landet!