On Wednesday 10 December 2003 00:37, Charlie Mahan wrote:

> I still think you should wander into the local dealer's shop with a
> boot-able livecd and try it. You'll get more relevant information that way
> since you're the one looking at the display.

You'r right. But I do not have the oportunity. But I found a person who have
used the motherboard with succes - so now I just ordered the thing. Hopefully
I will have the new machine in a few days. Looking forward to it... Upgrading
from a Celeron-400 with 128 mb ram, to a P4-2,6Ghz with 512 MB DDR RAM. ;-)

Thanks for the respons to my postings. I'll be back if I get trouble with the
new hardware...

-j

--
Spiren er landet!