On Wednesday 10 December 2003 04:46 pm, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> I'm running MDK 9.2 with KDE 3.1.4.  Mozilla, Firebird, and Galeon use
> the installed Java and Flash with no problem.  I thought Konqueror was
> supposed to use the same plugins if they're installed, but mine
> doesn't.  Can't seem to get Java and Flash working with Konq.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.

You need to have the kdebase-nsplugins installed.

You then do ...
Settings --> Configure --> Plugins --> Scan for new plugins

And for java ....

You need to go to ...

Settings --> Configure --> Java & Javascript --> "Path to java executable or
'java' --> <enter it here>

Hit OK, and u may have restart Konq

Sunny Dubey