On Thursday 11 December 2003 12:22, Lee Wiggers wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:10:32 +0100
>
> "H.J.Bathoorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Thursday 11 December 2003 11:24, Lee Wiggers wrote:
> > > Couldn't find an export to .pdf in kword.  Guess my curiosity
> > > will keep.
> >
> > You don't need it:
> > <CRTL> <P> and choose "print to pdf" instead of printer:)
> >
> > Good luck,
> > HarM
> > --
> > Registered Linux User #197998
> > FSF Associate Member #901
> > ICQ #146191606
> > Mandrake HowTo's & more: http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org
>
> Ah yes, I remember now.  Thanks Harm.

I just found that on my machine locally made PDF's (be it through printing or
ps2pdf commands) don't import well.
It doesn't extract the right text which does get viewed OK by the
pdf-viewers....anyone have the same problem?

Good luck,
HarM
*-Please do NOT reply to this message in HTML-format,
* as it will be deleted as "spam"-