Seth Gibson wrote:
>         Good things are afoot however. . .Xfree86 4 will
> include Mesa for 3D rendering and many of the games coming will include Mesa
> based renderers so fear not. . .that and seeing as how nVidia is also a major
> player in the Linux OpenGL Base Project, i think Linux support (GOOD Linux
> support even!) for all present and future nVidia chipsets is a for sure. . .
>
>  --
>
> Seth Gibson
> www.mp3.com/PSM0x2710
> members.tripod.com/cybernetic_thunder (Under Construction)
> To paraphrase my friend stephen:
> "life can be like that great ifs xscreensaver. . .random garbage goes in
> and sometimes, beautiful things come out."
I keep hearing about XFree86 4.0, but from what I know its going to be a
little while until it comes in a stable form.  It seems like UT will be
3Dfx only until it comes out so doesn't that shut out quite a few
people? Games will come, but I think it'll take longer than somepeople
seem to think.

Richard