Your welcome    I have one myswelf and it works good  Have not had any trouble with
it in the 3 years i have had it
Greg

--
Linux Mandrake Rules

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.