> > Anyone else experience this?  Every so often, i'll notice that
> > firebird has nuked a bunch of my bookmarks.
>
> Using tarball version of firebird 0.7 and haven't lost any
> bookmarks.  Perhaps firebird is crashing? thus losing any info for
> that session you wanted saved??

What happens is i'll notice that right clicking on a bookmark in the
sid pane doesn't work, or sometimes firebird crashes.  After that,
i'll notice a bunch of missing bookmarks.

But i lose more that just that sessions worth.  Sometimes it
bookmarks from before, but they are usually near recent ones in the
list...

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org