On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:06:58 -0500
Guy Rouillier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Charles, sorry to send one note after the other.  I downloaded your
> galeon package, and I'm trying to install it.  When I do, it complains
> "galeon-1.3.10-3.4mdk.i586 (due to unsatisied mozilla[*][== 1.5]".  I
> interpreted this to mean it wants Mozilla 1.5.  Not sure why, as I
> went to the galeon site and it said this version should work with
> older Mozilla versions.

The version of mozilla that is required is dependent upon the version of
mozilla installed on the system when galeon is built.

Mozilla-1.5 is also avaiable from my site.
There had been reports of problems with it so I removed both it and
galeon from the hdlist so urpmi would not auto install them.

Both can still be manually dled and installed from the 9.2 page.

    Charles

--
An economist is a man who would marry Farrah Fawcett-Majors for her