On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 20:26, Bryan Phinney wrote:
> [...snip]
> You should run the wizard DrakConnect again and make sure that you choose
> static IP address and give your ethernet card an IP address yourself.

What should I set it *to*? The same as when it's running WIN2K?

Interestingly, since I ran that wizard, now it stalls for quite a long
time on booting, when it hits the line "bringing up ETH0", then it
eventually says "failed" and [thankfully] continues booting. It never
used to do that before.

TIA for your help:)

--
Merlin Zener