Maybe this has come up in newbies before, so I appologize in advance.

I've FINALLY got my JetFlash removable media working reliably in 9.2.

The device was being recognized automatically, and reading files just fine,
but when ever I tried to save, data files would get corrupted (yes I did
unmount and wait first).  It was frustratingly un-reliable.

Turns out I needed add the 'sync' paramater to the fstab file entry that
Mandrake auto created for the /mnt/removable.  Now files I transfer to the
drive are copied immediately AND more importantly, they are all transfered
without any data corruption (that I've seen yet).

If you've been fighting to get one of these little beauties working right,
take note...

Scott

--
Nothing goes to waste when Little Fish are near!
(http://www.littlefish.ca)