On Wednesday 07 January 2004 10:52 pm, Bill W. wrote:
> Hi,
> I don't know what happened to the list over the last little while but I'm
> glad to see it is very active. Will there be an update of the archives? Has
> that been discussed?
>
> Thanks,
> Bill W.

Bill:
Here are the three mandrake maillist archives that I've bookmarked:

1. The official Mandrake archives:
http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/
These have not been updated since mid-November. IIRC, that's about the same
time that many of us got dumped from the list due to some kind of a screwup
at Mandrake. I'm not sure that there is any connection between the two
events.

2. This site has a great many lists archived:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/
You'll find the various Mandrake lists under the Linux Distributions header.
It is usually current. For some reason, they like white text on a black
background.

3. Similar to #2:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/index.html
It is also kept current and (hooray) uses the newfangled black text on a white
background.

-- cmg