Hey there everybody..

Thanks in advance for any help with this.  I searched the archive, but
couldn't quite find the answer to my query... but if anyone can help me by
merely pointing out the right entry, please feel free.

I just as of last night put Mandrake 9.2 onto my computer, and am having a
hard time getting internet to work.  Like many people out there, I am
connected to Comcast internet via a cable modem into a motherboard with
onboard ethernet.  This is, luckily, not my only OS on this system, but.. I
would like to get it working. :)  My internet works just fine with Windows
XP, but I am uncertain as to how to make it work with Mandrake.  I know it
has something to do with DHCP, but I am still quite illiterate when it comes
to linux, and am uncertain as to what settings and information I need to put
in for it to work.

Can anyone help me with this?  Again.. thanks in advance.

-- John/crys