On Thursday 08 January 2004 10:37 pm, Bashan wrote:
-> Hello, I have couple of problems. First my sound is not working in linux
-> 9.2. My system will also for no reason crash back to the login page. If
-> I am in any internet program or even sometimes in open office it just
-> goes blank. I have a Soyo Dragon mother board, c-media electronics
-> cm8738 sound card, silicon integrated systems Sis325 2d13d accelerator
-> Video card and 512 Ram. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
-> Bashan

I've got a Soyo Dragon Plus MB and it works pretty good under the 9.2 download
edition.

I did have a few sound problems. I had to use "artsdsp <app>" to run some
things like games.

XMMS had to be pointed to Alsa instead of OSS here.

A few odds 'n ends things like that.

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord