I have Postfix running an SMTP server, so I don't use POP3, Fetchmail etc,
just  Postfix.

I need a spam-blocker. Can anyone point me to a How-To on the subject? I've
seen plenty of traffic on this list about doing it with a POP3 feed, but they
fit the blocker between Fetchmail and Postfix, which isn't going to help in
my case. The Postfix and SpamAssassin websites are not helpful.

Ideally I want one that just adds a header field, so Kmail can filter it to a
spam folder. That way I don't lose any false positives.

TIA
--
Richard Urwin