I've been running SA for several months now, and it has been extremely
successful.  My wife get's dozens of spams a day, and the filtering has
gotten better as more spams get added to the database.

Now I want to move her account to a different machine, but I don't want to
start the sa-learn process all over again.  How do I transfer the bayesian
learns that have been run for the past few months?  Will simply copying the
~/.spamassassin folder, with all its bayes files across do the trick?
Can bayes learns be copied from her account to mine (I get a lot less spam, so
I have less missed spam to run an sa-learn on) to make my filters more
effective?

thanks