On Sunday 11 Jan 2004 11:03 pm, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Sunday 11 Jan 2004 10:20 pm, Marc Resnick wrote:

Marc
I may as well give you the details of how to set up Mandrake to recognise that
card.
Edit /etc/pcmcia/config
Find the section headed # Wireless network adapters
(about halfway down)
and insert the text

card "Adaptec AWN-8030"
   manfid 0x9005, 0x0021
   bind "prism2_cs"

Now when the card is inserted Mandrake will automatically load the correct
driver. (So long as PCMCIA is actually working)

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net