----- Original Message -----
From: Derek Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, January 11, 2004 8:36 pm
Subject: Re: [newbie] Detecting WLAN Card

> On Monday 12 Jan 2004 12:27 am, Marc Resnick wrote:

Derek,
I've located the Prism2_cs module, exactly where you said it was. That means I
definitely have it. But when I launch the wizard to setup the LAN, therefore detecting
network cards also, this module does not show up on the list. This probably has to do
with the problem.

When I do modprobe prism2_cs, nothing happens. This card definitely works, because, as
I said, it works fine on Windows XP.

I also checked Force No APIC in the CC, and nothing changed.

/etc/sysconfig/pcmcia contains PCMCIA = yes

I added the card to the config file also.

There must be something one of us is forgetting or doing wrong, because the card works
fine.

Thanks for all your help so far,
Marc