Todd Slater wrote:

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 03:24:33PM +0000, John Richard Smith wrote:

Todd Slater wrote:

With the method I described, once you anchor the layer you can
reposition it wherever you like using the move tool (the 4 directional
arrows). Just make sure you have the right layer selected!

Todd

Yes,
only I cannot get any text tool to come up
let alone get any text onto the layer to move it around.

John,

What happens when you click the text tool in the main tool palette and
then click on the image?

Todd

Up comes the text window, see snapshot280.jpg
I type the text and then OK,
but nothing happens,
so I LMC the image , still nothing,
I don't understant the method by which the text gets onto the layer, and in anycase how the layer gets superimposed on the image . I end up with the image, a transparent layer, and another layer all in the layer window. but nothing on the image window to save.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]