On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:54 pm, using a keyboard, John Richard Smith turned
thoughts into these words:
> So I shouldn't  select  | X | use Dynamic text  in Tool options window,
> just leave |X| Antialliasing, there is a button box market "Text Tool"
> but nothing happens when I click on it. Instead I just LMC the image
> window and up comes   a different text window, works in a similar
> manner, but does not seem to have any means to change the colour of the
> font, but in anycase it doesn't seem to add font when I type it and
> click OK. So another puzzle.

When you select the tool and type in the text, it is there, but it is the same
colour as the background, that is why you cannot see it. I have not used that
method but a few times, and will need to investigate it.

Charlie.

--
The mind for truth
Begins, like a stream, shallow

- Saigyo (1118-1190)

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.1, Kmail v1.5 and
OpenOffice.org1.1.0