Tony S. Sykes wrote:

John,

Not sure off the top of my head but you can do it through mcc.

Tony.

Well, MCC changed,
append="devfs=mount hdc=ide-scsi hdd=ide-scsi nosplash acpi=off"

to,

append="NoSplash devfs=mount hdc=ide-scsi hdd=ide-scsi acpi=off"

big deal.

but what is more it didn't work, I've still got that pain in the backside gui boot script.I think if they cannot get it to be easier to change around then it would of been better if we haddn't had it at all.I recon that it's going to mean rebuilding the boot image again.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]