On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:29:30 -0600
"Smith, Robert A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I get no package named gift-openft when I do the rpmi call...
>       How do I find out which repository to add to get it....
> Sorry for the hassle but it I am just coming back to Mandrake

The first thing I would suggest it to remove your current plf source.

I have 2 defined, 1 as primary which is used when I run my urpmi
alias and a second which is additionally used if I run 'urpmi.update
-a'.

I use easynet and club-internet

To keep wordwarp from affecting

urpmi.addmedia
plf ftp://ftp.easynet.fr/plf/mandrake/9.2/i586/
with ../hdlist.cz

urpmi.addmedia
plf1 http://ftp.club-internet.fr/pub/linux/plf/mandrake/9.2/i586/
with ../hdlist.cz

When actually doing the command it should be as such but without
the < >
urpmi.addmedia plf <location> with ../hdlist.cz
urpmi.addmedia plf1 <location> with ../hdlist.cz

Both sites Do have gift-openft-0.2.1.1-4plf.i586.rpm

    Charles

--
Those who can, do; those who can't, simulate.