On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:39, David E. Fox wrote:
<snip>
> What's more a crux of this issue ATM is the lawsuit by TiVo against
> other parties that make similar technology. From what I understand, they
> claim they "invented" the idea of playing a show and recording another
> at the same time -- which IMHO is just a steroid :) example of recording

ummm....how about good old VHS? record one channel, watch another?
or use 2 VCR's play movie on one, record tv show on another?

or before VHS ...BETA

how about we go to music too....double deck tape recorder

record music on one tape, while playing from another...

Who invented all these???

Just my 2cents worth

Shaz