On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:16:43 -0800
"David E. Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>[On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:09:52 -0800
>[Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>[
>[
>[> I had some trouble accessing the help system I found out
>that[> Mandrake installs the help files here
>[> file:/usr/share/gtk-doc/html/libgimpbase/
>[
>[I couldn't get the i686 rpms to work. I have an athlon system
>- but when I try and invoke gimp 1.3 (changed the symlink to
>gimp-1.3) the thing stops with a sigill (illegal instruction).
>I didn't see athlon rpms on that site.[
Try as a last resort  as root urpme gimp (remove it )
 then urpmi gimp (reinstalls it)
this will usually pick up the failed dependancys.
Gimp 2.0 is much better get the tarball from sourceforge
>[
>[--
>[-------------------------------------------------------------
>-----------[David E. Fox                              Thanks
>for letting [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            change
>magnetic [EMAIL PROTECTED]               on
>your hard
>disk.[--------------------------------------------------------
>---------------[
>[

( They will only cause the lower classes )
( to move about needlessly.              )
( -- The Duke of Wellington, on early    )
( steam railroads.                       )
        o   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||