I want to let everyone on the list know how helpful lanman has been this week in getting me back up to speed.  We completely took the server down to bare hardware, and slowly brought it back to working order.  Along with it we redesigned my network so that I am nolonger hiding behind the gigafast router and instead am using my server to provide the job.

Yes it took a few long distance phonecalls to canada to figure it all out *boy i'm dreading that phone bill* BUT, he spent his time when he didn't have to.  He asked for nothing in return.

He even told me that quite honestly I shouldn't have been having to do all the hoop jumping I was having to do to get things to work.  He could have just thrown up his hands and said, I don't know its not behaving normally so I give up, but he didn't.  Somethings he fixed, some I figured out, but we both had good laughs and I think I've made a friend.

I just wanted this list to know how much I appreciate all the effort that was done because of this list.  And I'm very happy to say "I'm BACK!!"

Troy T. Hall

Registered Linux User #342150

---