make sure that you put a 10-15 Mb partition at the beginning of your disk
and mount it as /boot under linux to avoid problems when installing lilo
(i'm assuming that you're installing linux... :)
Other than that it mostly depends on what you want to do.

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Seth Gibson wrote:

> Greetings all!  Im about to wipe my Win32 partition and reinstall everything. .
> .is there anything i should be aware of, ie lilo issues or anything of that
> nature?  Thanks all! --
>
> Seth Gibson
> www.mp3.com/PSM0x2710
> members.tripod.com/cybernetic_thunder (Under Construction)
> Aggression Takes Its Toll.

David van Balen                         mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Box 5054                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Clinton, MS 39058                       http://www.mc.edu/~vanbalen