On Monday 02 February 2004 05:07 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 02 February 2004 22:01, Steve Kaufman wrote:
> > Since I am still so new to this linux environment and have not even
> > gotten past the very simplest of things I am still using my win2K
> > system a lot. I would like to be able to read my email from either
> > system especially this list, and be able to see my folders from
> > either system. Does anyone have any suggestions of an email program
> > that I could use to do this?
>
> Try Mozilla.  You'll have to decide, though, which environment is
> going to control the amount of mail kept on the server.

I didn't think of that.  Just set up the mailer in one system to leave mail on
the server, and let the other delete it from the server when you delete it
from your inbox.  You'll get two copies of the mail on your disk, but you
won't have to worry about the mailbox format stuff.  You'll just have to be
carefull you don't delete messages before you download them in the other
environment.

Also, I'd cc myself on everything since the sent folders won't be available in
the other environment.  Get all the mail you send in your inbox too.
--
/g