On Thursday 05 February 2004 10:26 am, Lanman wrote:
> Does anyone know whether or not KDE 3.2 will run on
> Mandrake 9.2 or not ?  If it does, can anyone tell me if
> the rpm's are available anywhere, or is it strictly for
> Mandrake 10?
>
> Lanman

I'm trying to build the cooker srpms on my 9.2 box, QT built cleanly, but I
ran into a little difficulty with my build environment, which I need to clean
up.  I am going to do this tonight and see what happens, but I'm giving no
guarantees.  I would say that from an official standpoint, you may see them
available to the Club, but with 10.0 development being in such a late state,
Laurent may not have time to package it for 9.2 until after 10.0 comes out.
IMO, at that point you might as well upgrade the whole distro to get the
advantages of the 2.6 kernel and XFree 4.4.
--
/g