On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:06:29 -0500
JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:20:51 -0600
> John Drouhard disseminated the following:
>
> > > Very nice indeed. One thing though, the address book doesn't appear to be
> > > behaving. When I open it, as soon as I select an address, the address book
> > > dialogue 'hangs' and will not respond, forcing me to kill Claws altogether.
> > >
> > > Can you reproduce this?
> > >

> > Actually, yes I can. I noticed that J-Pilot only imports contacts with
> > valid email addresses. I double clicked on one, and it completely froze
> > solid. It might be a bug with sylpheed-claws cvs. I'll try checking out
> > later today and trying it again. And one other thing, the wordwrap
> > doesn't work on input. I have to click the linewrap button manually to
> > make it do this. I see you had the same problem :).
>
> Oh, ya, I never even noticed. And the irritating thing if the text doesn't wrap,
> it just goes off the edge of the window, no scrollbar, no way to see what's
> there (!?) And then, when I apply the wrap, it fscks up my sig...

Well when I type across the screen, it wordwraps at the edge of my
window. If I resize the window, it acts accordingly. I don't know why
yours just runs of the edge of the screen. And the way to make it not
mess your sig up is by pressing enter a couple times, then going back to
your paragraph and pressing linewrap.

> Also, there's no way to set the account to send from per folder...I thought
> Claws was everything in Sylpheed but more...

To be honest, I've never seen that feature. It would be nice to have though.

John

--
Fri Feb  6 11:12:06 CST 2004

Cleanliness is next to impossible.