Well, if there's a buck to be made, Bill will be there. I suppose that's
why M$ and another top-10 MEC (most evil corporation), Disney, have
teamed up to wreak havoc on the digital entertainment industry. I can't
wait to see what these two powerhouses of consumer rights have planned
for us next!

Todd

--
Zinn-Chomsky 2004