I have myself in a pickle.  I set the system to automatically log me in.
This was ok,  the only problem I was loged into the last session.  Now the
last time I was loged in was to gnome.  So I was in gnome & gnome has a
logout problem (takes 30 sec to 1 min to get logout panel).  I waited untill
the login panel came up and selected KDE. Entered name & password and ended
up in Enlightenment waited for the minute or so and nothing ever happened
(Green screen seperated by horiz lines and nothing else).  Rebooted and was
again in enlightenment.  The question is how can I kill the automatic
login,without being loged in?  Or is it reinstall?

Hoyt