On Wednesday 11 February 2004 16:45, Olivier Esser wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Spamassassin is installed in the central server where I receive
> mail. I have not installed it locally. Almost no spam are caught
> anymore; all spams seems to have understand the trick and to hide
> somehow the significant word (writing v.ia.gr@ for example). Has
> anyone experienced this problem? Are the most recent versions of
> spamassissin better?

I think the latest stage of spam proliferation is cleverer than
previous ones.  My PopFile has been almost flawless for a very long
time until this last few days, when it has missed quite a few.  Being
Bayesian, it learns (as does SA), and already the missed ones are
falling off.  By this time tomorrow I expect it to be back to its
usual high reliability.  Give SA a little longer, and make sure you
are teaching it when it makes a mistake.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302