On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:27:03 -0600
"Hoyt Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tried ctl-alt-F1, F2, Delete, Backspace.  No response just that ugly
> green screen with two white bars and a watch.
> Regards;
> Hoyt

try booting into failsafe and at the prompt type:
init 3

then it'll run a few things and give you a login prompt
then you can login as root and do:

urpme autologin

HTH

--
If you use Microsoft Windows you do not have permission to add this
address to your address book.  If I am in your address book, please