Last time I tried to make a partition to give Linux more hard drive space, I
completely screwed up Linux. Here's my plan for doing it this time. If
there's anything I might screw up by doing this, please tell me.

1. Use Partition Magic in windows to resize my NTFS Windows Partition.

2. Boot Linux, use Diskdrake to create a partition from the free space, place
it at the end of the sector.(I want to use Linux to do this so it 'knows'
that I added this partition. Last time I think the problem was that it took
mdk by surprise, screwing up the labels.)

3. Do ln /home/marc /mnt/nameofpartition

Sound good?