John Aldrich wrote:
<---clip--->
> LS-120 isn't a bootable floppy drive, AFAIK. That's one of
> the drawbacks of having one of those. You need an actual
> floppy drive hooked to the floppy controller. But, yes, the
> actual command (from a prompt) would be "mkbootdisk
> 2.2.9-19" (minus quotes, of course.)
>         John

John & PC....first off, the ls-120 is definately a bootable drive, both
with a standard 1.44 meg floppy as well as with the 120 meg ls-120
floppys.  The command that points the output of mkbootdisk to the ls-120
is:

                mkbootdisk --device /dev/hdc 2.2.9-19mdk

But there's a problem.  The mkbootdisk command doesn't seem to like
writing to the ls-120 and errors out after a moment.  I've experimented
with different discs carrying different formats and never could get a
boot disc created on the ls-120.

Alan