> Keith Powell wrote:
>
> >With a large influential company (the BBC) making such pro-Microsoft and
> >anti-Linux statements such as this, we have quite an opposition to overcome.
> >
> >It's no good writing to them and complaining, as they won't want to know.
> >
> >I sign myself "A disgusted viewer".
> >

> Soft?
> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Went to the 'working lunch' website & read:

"Contact Us

Without your input, we would have a pretty boring old show on our
hands."

Also viewed the prog online (it appears that no-one must contact them).

Wrote to them, saying what their correspondent said might have been true
some years ago but Linux today was sometimes easier to install than MS,
and offered to stick a set of disks in the post to allow them to prove
it to themselves (whilst pointing out that it would be quicker for them
to download from Mandrake -f.o.c.)

With my best advocacy hat on, I didn't call the programme a load of
ill-informed crap.

*IF* I hear from them I'll let you know.

Paul M