I am using Partition Magic 4.0
My HD is only a 4 gig and I had it divided evenly between
Win95 and Linux.  My Linux partitions are a large / and 127
meg swap.
hda1 windows
had2 is divided into hda5 linux ext2 and hda6 linux swap.

At first Patition magic gave a check failed message because
partions extended beyond the HD limit.  Fixed this, now it
still fails check because of overlapped partitions.
Linux partitions show up fine, its the windows that fails
causing the entire thing to fail its check.

I want to either reduce windows to about 400 meg or replace
it entirely with DOS, then expand the remainder to linux.

Windows and Linux both boot, but I don't use Windows anymore
and want to give the space to linux.

So far callin and email tech support have asked for info
files several times, but supplied no answers.

Thanks
Ron

--
====