JoeHill wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:31:58 +0200
robin disseminated the following:

Installed that, but even after restarting X, it does not appear in the
XScreensaver list of available screensavers. Don't tell me it's only
available
for KDE... :-(

To get the Matrix screensaver, you can download the original xscreensaver tarball. I heard it's not on the Mdk RPMs because of possible copyright problems.

Nice response from the configure script:

configure: error: Your system doesn't have "bc", which has been a standard
                  part of Unix since the 1970s.  Come back when your vendor
                  has grown a clue.

LOL! Nice attitude...

I got that one first time round. I love 'nix error messages.

Sir Robin

--
"Telling disgruntled employees that they are always free to leave their jobs seems no different in principle from telling political dissidents that they are free to emigrate."
- Stephen Newman

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi