Presumably you are using mdk 9.2 as well.
You may have to run down each of the dependencies and grab the correct rpm
from a directory of all mdk9.2 rpms (your install media or a download
mirror).  AFAIK urpmi only handles dependencies for rpms in the urpmi
directory.  In my experience all the dependencies could be solved by existing
9.2 / 9.2 update rpms... but you might have upgraded 9.2 packages to
something outside mdk or from cooker.  cd to the kde32 directory post the
output of rpm -Uvh *.rpm --test.  This should list your path to dependency
hell (append " > rpm.txt" w/o quotes and you'll dump the output to a text
file).
Paul