On 2/17/2004 at 8:13 PM Happy wrote:

> [...]
has to
>> > buy us all a beer too ! GRIN! Don't ya just HATE being
the
>> > new GUY ??
>> >
>> > Don't worry! Be happy! Oh, you already are happy. My
bad!

>> > Welcome to at least one list Happy !
>> >
>> > Lanman
>>
>> I only drink good beer, and I'm dubious about what kind
of slop I'd get
>from
>> someone who sends HTML via Outlook Express.
>> -- cmg

-----------------
>-
>Quote:
>I only drink good beer, and I'm dubious about what kind of
slop I'd get
>from
> someone who sends HTML via Outlook Express.
>-- cmg:
-----------------
>-
>Don't worry...  I drink Whiskey more then beer
now-a-days....
>Hmmm..... I feel less then welcome now.....
>
>Happy - (Thos Kaber)

I'll make sure to keep your "Whiskey" point in mind from
now on Thos ! <g>  You'll also find that over time, Carroll
grows on you. Very helpful for the most part, as are all of
us ( most of the time that is! ). Within the next few days,
you'll also receive an email from the list with our
Netiquette protocols. Until you do, see if you can check
your Outlook Express options for anything about sending
emails in Plain Text if you can. It will greatly reduce the
possibility of launching some nasty virus-like emails on
list-members email systems, not to mention your personal
contacts. In the meantime, welcome again and enjoy the
ride.

Lanman