Dennis Myers wrote:
On Wednesday 11 February 2004 09:54 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:

On Wednesday 11 February 2004 09:18 pm, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

On Wednesday 11 February 2004 09:27 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:

Someone posted a message about getting bulldog into a rpm so that their
belkin UPS would work in auto mode. I lost the message somehow and
would like to see if it will work on an offbrand UPS. Could you repost
the link to your package? Thanks,

Dennis: You might find this of interest: http://fedoranews.org/tchung/ups/ This guy has developed RedHat RPM rpms for the Belkin Bulldog software -- binary and source. I'm thinking about giving it a try here. -- cmg

Thank you much, that was what I was looking for. I do not know now how I came across it but I could not find it again. Thanks so much,

OK, it is running, I set it for ttyS0 and my comp as master. Bulldog sees my UPS and says power is normal. Next test is when I have a real outage. Man, I love linux.

I tested by flipping the switch on the fuse box. Of course it's best to wait until you're alone in the house, or at least avoid times when other people are watching their favourite TV programme!

Sir Robin

--
"Telling disgruntled employees that they are always free to leave their jobs seems no different in principle from telling political dissidents that they are free to emigrate."
- Stephen Newman

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi