On Wednesday 18 February 2004 01:04, Chris wrote:
> Thanks Anne, no joy here.  Now whenever I click on send link/page
> the thing just closes down.  I found no open files, no zombie
> processes, nothing.  I even tried moving the .mozilla dir to
> another place and let mozilla recreate it.  All that did was not
> even let mozilla start.  Since he was having problems opening one
> page, I opened galeon to try it, maybe something in there messed
> things up.  Any other suggestions?

It sounds as though something may be corrupted.  I would uninstall
mozilla and galeon, then repinstall mozilla.  I would not install
galeon - it used to be good, but development has stopped, I believe,
and it is no longer reliable.  Several people have had problems, so
it could be part of what you're seening.  Anyway, get a clean install
of moz and let us know if it is any different.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302