On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 22:27, The Other wrote:
Stephen;

First off, I apologize, I mistyped my system in the subject line. its
9.2 not 9.1. Which may have to do with why it installed at all on my
system. And that is a cooker rpm of mdk 10.

> Hello Terry,
>
> I got pekwm from the reference above.  But when I went to 'urpmi' install
> it, I got this:
>
> ===
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] sms]# urpmi pekwm-0.1.3-1mdk.i586.rpm
> The following packages have bad signatures:
> pekwm-0.1.3-1mdk.i586.rpm
> Do you want to continue installation ? (y/N) y
> installing pekwm-0.1.3-1mdk.i586.rpm
>
> Installation failed:
>          perl(strict) is needed by pekwm-0.1.3-1mdk
>          perl(warnings) is needed by pekwm-0.1.3-1mdk
> ===
>
> I have perl-5.8.0-19mdk installed under Mandrake 9.1.

Heres the version of perl I'm using:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] terryg]# rpm -q perl
perl-5.8.1-0.RC4.3mdk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] terryg]#

You might want to reconsider and do a download of the cvs from the pekwm
site and use checkinstall to install on you 9.1 system.

Sorry about my previous post finding a useful rpm. I jumped the
proverbial gun.

Terry

--
I used to have a signature, but I lost it.  My new one is:

IIRC CRS