Marc Resnick wrote:

On Thursday 19 February 2004 12:57 am, Russ wrote:

Marc Resnick wrote:

Relax, done this several times before. Yes Erylon I do have an XP setup
disc but the idiots at Compaq didn't give me a serial.

I have not been following this thread, but if this is a Compaq laptop
you are dealing with, look on the bottom of the laptop for the Windows
serial. That is where I finally found my brothers. If it is a desktop,
it might be on a sticker pasted somewhere.

Russ

That's the compaq serial. I mean the Windows XP serial code. Oh well, no biggie.

That is what I meant. I was reinstalling XP on his Compaq laptop and I finally found the Windows XP serial code on the bottom of his laptop. I literally searched through everything he had several times. Why they chose to hid that stupid thing under there is a mistery to me.

Russ