On February 20, 2004 08:47 am, piagetblix wrote:
> I just installed 10. rc 1 and was wondering if there is any reason not
> to use the REd Carpet update system and /or Ximian??
> Thanks
piagetblix; Red-carpet barely has anything for Mandrake 9.2 right now.

They're not going to have anything for Mandrake 10.0 for at least 6 months
after Mandrake does an offical release of 10.0.

Besides, each version of Red-Carpet is version specific, and there's no way
that they'll have anything ready for 10.0 for quite a while
--
Lanman
Registered Linux user #190712

Hey MOM? Can we go to the Microsoft
Museum today? I hear their going to
have a live demonstration of the
Blue Screen of Death! The wax dummy
of Bill Gates is supposed to be finished!