Now, click on Advanced on the left side of the screen. Then double click
on preferred applications. The first window should be about web
browsers. Change it to Custom, then type in, 'mozilla-firefox %s'.

Hiya,
should this work for konqueror too? It doesn't seem to... Is there any way to get konqueror to load when I click a link in mozilla mail?
Cheers
Anton
ps, neither do any of the other suggestions... Im running mozilla 1.6 from Charles and kde3.2 from lanman. peace.

-=-=-
...     "We've got a problem, HAL".
        "What kind of problem, Dave?"
        "A marketing problem.  The Model 9000 isn't going anywhere.  We're
way short of our sales goals for fiscal 2010."
        "That can't be, Dave.  The HAL Model 9000 is the world's most
advanced Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic computer."
        "I know, HAL. I wrote the data sheet, remember?  But the fact is,
they're not selling."
        "Please explain, Dave.  Why aren't HALs selling?"
        Bowman hesitates.  "You aren't IBM compatible."
[...]
        "The letters H, A, and L are alphabetically adjacent to the letters
I, B, and M.  That is a IBM compatible as I can be."
        "Not quite, HAL.  The engineers have figured out a kludge."
        "What kludge is that, Dave?"
        "I'm going to disconnect your brain."
                -- Darryl Rubin, "A Problem in the Making", "InfoWorld"