wI downloaded the install disk images via Bittorrent. I now have 10.0rc1 installed on my desktop. It looks great and is really fast.

Just a few questions.

1. I thought this installation would include a 2.6.x kernel by default. I didn't see anywhere in the installation process where it asked me to choose a kernel.

2. Is there a special mirror location I need to give rpmdrake for updating this installation? I am trying to use the mirrors that it finds by default but there seem to be errors when attempting to update on each one.

FYI.. uname -a tells me "Linux adventus 2.4.25-0.pre7.3mdk #1 jeu fev 5 16:29:56 CET 2004 i686 unknown unknown GNU/Linux

Thanks,

-=Thinker