On Tuesday 24 February 2004 00:32, Charlie Mahan wrote:
> Hmmm....I wonder if this:
>
> urpmi testzilla-clients [Enter]
>
> would work. Sorry HarM (and everyone) if I screwed up again, as usual. )-:
>
> If that doesn't work....HERE CATCH!
>
> ftp://ftp.uninett.no/pub/unix/Linux/Mandrake/Mandrake-devel/cooker/i586/Man
>drake/RPMS/testzilla-clients-0.9-1mdk.noarch.rpm
>
> <eg>

Yeah, caught that one and put it in a safe place ....and checked my "main" at
rediris.se.
Whadya think: It's there alright!!
Just doesn't show up in the urpmi database:-P

So maybe you're right allover, though I wouldn't know why my database handling
would be different than  yours.

Here's a nice one back just for the fun of it.....catch!
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/triade/RPMS/jumpnbump-1.3-1.i586.rpm

That is if you like squishing bunnies.....my kids do!:)

Good luck,
HarM
--
Registered Linux User #197998