On Tuesday 24 February 2004 20:36, Björn Lundin wrote:
> H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> > Here's a nice one back just for the fun of it.....catch!
> > http://people.zeelandnet.nl/triade/RPMS/jumpnbump-1.3-1.i586.rpm
> >
> > That is if you like squishing bunnies.....my kids do!:)
>
> Excuse me for getting old, but what's the goal of the game?
> All I can do is make the little rabbit jump around,
> but nothing else?

You need a second player that wants to jump on you (or you on them) to make a
nice 'splash'....for fun you can start jumpnbump as screensaver:
"jumpnbump --fireworks" so you can see them splatter.
Like I said it's a hit with my kids, they play it on the laptop on long rides
in the car....a real lifesaver for us parents:)
And there's lots of levels to be gotten as wel ;)

Good luck,
HarM
--
Registered Linux User #197998